Hunyo 10, 2012

Net 25 My Access Prepaid and GCash Commands

Net 25 My Access Prepaid of Globe Communications
If you have Net 25 sim a"my access prepaid", and want to know the different commands such as the GCash  balance, GCash transaction and changing your PIN, here some of the basics. Most of the time I use the regular globe sim card. I am familiar with Globe services, but when I switched my cellphone number from regular Globe to Net 25 my access prepaid, i am very confused and don't know some of the commands such as checking balance, calling the customer service, that's why I decided to make a simple list in this blog for you and for myself.

How to activate the Net25 myAccess Sim?
Text 0905-4904725

Register for Free to get exclusive promos
NET25<space>REG<space>FULL NAME
Send to 8888

How to avail 400 Free text?
NET25FREE send to 8888
400 Free text is valid for 2 days

How to use GCash using Net25 myAccess sim?
Step 1 Register
REG<space>4-digit PIN/Mother's maiden name/first name/last name/address
Send to 2882

Step 2 Convert your cash into GCash
You can use Globe partners such as in the Globe Business Centers, Globe Payment amd Services Centers, SM Department Stores, Selected Pawnshops, Partner Rural banks, BancNet ATMs, BPI mobile Banking services and many more.

To Load just text LOAD<space>Amount<space>4 digit PIN and then send to 2882. You can also buy a load for others using your own Gcash by sending the command to 2882+10 digits cellphone number of receiver.

To pay bills using GCash use this command
Just text BILLPAY<space> Institution Code<space>account reference number
Send to 2882

Other Commands
- GCash Balance - BAL <space>4digit pin
- check your last ransaction - TXT,space>4 digit pin
- to chnage your pin - CHG <space>4 digit pin<space>new 4 digit pin
- to suspend your GCash service - SUS<space>4 digit pin
- to reactivate your GCash - ACT<space>4 digit pin

Share this Page!


Get Free Daily Email Updates!

Related Post Per Categories

0 (mga) komento:

Write an awesome comments or provide a terrific answers now about "Net 25 My Access Prepaid and GCash Commands"

Net 25 My Access Prepaid and GCash Commands - Terrific Answers